i) Asset Management
- Selecting the most appropriate investments for your objectives, monitoring their performance, assessing new opportunities, and proactively recommending adjustments as necessary.
- Choosing from all investment vehicles available allows us to offer unbiased and objective advice.
ii) Financial Planning
- Ensuring that your investment strategy is on track to meet your future financial objectives.
- Structuring your portfolio to obtain your goals as tax efficiently as possible.
iii) Estate & Succession Planning
- Ensuring you have appropriate life insurance coverage.
- Exploring specialized strategies for capital that is earmarked for your beneficiaries.
- Developing a succession plan for major assets such as a family business or cottage.
- Ensuring that your investment holdings are structured so that taxation is minimized upon estate settlement.
Other Unique Areas of Our Expertise Include:
i) Socially Responsible Investing (SRI)
- Providing investors, particularly foundations and endowments, the opportunity to invest their funds in a socially responsible manner.
ii) Charitable Giving Funds
- Helping individuals create an ongoing charitable legacy to their favourite cause(s) without the work of creating and maintaining their own foundation.
iii) Mid Market Investment Banking
- Providing professional advice to owners of privately owned companies to help facilitate the sale of their business. CIBC has the premier mid market investment banking team in Canada advising on the divestiture of private companies valued at $10 million and greater.