Profit From Professional Management With CIBC Wood Gundy Investment Consulting Service
Effectively managing your investments requires in-depth knowledge of economic conditions, market forces, and the complex financial environment. If you're like many investors, the demands on your schedule may not allow you to dedicate as much time to the management of your financial affairs as you would like.
Investment Consulting Service is an exclusive investment service for clients with sophisticated needs. It offers the breadth of choices you expect from a major investment firm and provides access to an institutional-style of investing.
Through Investment Consulting Service you are provided with:
A custom portfolio tailored to your investment objectives and risk profile.
Access to a wide range of investment strategies enabling us to build a balanced, diversified institutional-style portfolio at a competitive fee for you.
Confidence in knowing that CIBC Wood Gundy, Canada's leader in separately managed accounts1, and its due diligence team will continuously monitor the investment managers to ensure that they continue to perform to our high standards.
Controlled risk through the strategic combination of a broad selection of asset classes, geographic regions, market capitalizations, investment management styles and individual investment managers.
Investment Consulting Service is just one of the managed money solutions I offer my clients.
Get The Best Of Both Worlds
Portfolio Partner is a premium portfolio service that allows eligible clients1 to work closely with their Investment Advisor to implement a tailored investment strategy and manage their portfolios on an ongoing basis. Paying an annual fee (monthly or quarterly), instead of commissions on every transaction, grants you the freedom to pursue your investment strategy without being concerned with individual transaction costs on every trade.
Additional Benefits Of Portfolio Partner
Portfolio Partner offers:
- Professional investment advice
- Monthly or quarterly asset-based fee
- Commission-free trading
- Preferred interest rates on cash balances and margin loans
- No annual administration fee for enrolled, registered accounts
- Waived administration fees for one Asset Advantage Account
- Tax benefits
- A wide selection of investment options
- Renowned investment, corporate and industry research
- Detailed account statements and online access to account updates
With Portfolio Partner, you can leverage our experience, strategies and advice as we help you achieve diversification and a balanced portfolio specific to your financial goals.
* There are a maximum number of commission-free trades allowed each year based on the value of your account. Trades are offered on a pro rata annualized basis: you may be subject to excess trade fees if you close your account before the end of a calendar year.
®Registered Trademark of CIBC World Markets Inc.
1 Minimum account balance of $100,000 per household.