Hui Portfolio Management offers discretionary wealth management services for affluent investors around the world who are looking for a discretionary portfolio manager to handle either all or a portion of their financial assets. We offer full service management for the following non-registered and registered account types:
- Individual & Joint Tenants (JTWROS)
- Corporate: OpCo & HoldCo
- Registered Accounts:
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF)
- Registered Education Plan (RESP)
- Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
- Trust and Estate
- Donor Advised Fund (DAF)
CIBC Wood Gundy's multi-currency accounts have the ability to host all major currencies.
Minimum Investment and Fees
Hui Portfolio Management has a starting household minimum investment of $1,500,000. Our competitive management fee ranges from 0.70% - 1.25% based on asset level.
Our definition of a household includes parents and children.