Growing with you for over 35 years
Understanding yields on the farm and in the market.
Each family farm business is unique and no single approach works for everyone. We will help you understand the complex tax and financial issues that need to be addressed in order to minimize the loss of farm wealth when important transitions or transactions occur. Larry Myny has been providing financial and succession planning advice to agribusiness and farm families for over thirty five years and has significant experience and expertise advising Canadian farm families in the areas of retirement planning, wealth transfer and tax planning.
Larry and his team are committed to maintaining the high levels of service and expertise required to provide professional advice throughout long term relationships with Canadian farm families.
Larry helps simplify the busy life of farm families with wealth solutions, insurance and succession planning strategies, all personalized to meet the unique values of your family.
Our team assists farming families and agribusiness owners with:
- Developing a succession plan that involves the creation, preservation and ultimately the transfer of the farm business assets in order to achieve personal, family and business goals
- Establishing pre-retirement planning for the tax efficient sale of the family farm, farm equipment, inventory and other assets
- Implementing business structures for the family farm and other ventures
- Ensuring personal financial and retirement planning
- Coordinating professional advice