I focus on Risk. Plain and simple. By identifying a client's risk tolerance, we are able to plan and manage risk where needed. This allows our clients to feel comfortable knowing that their investment portfolio is monitored and controlled based on their risk tolerance.
1. Market Risk
- What is your asset allocation?
- What is your rebalancing process?
2. Interest Rate Risk
- What is your laddering strategy?
- Do you have inflation protection?
3. Investment Management Risk
- Do you have a due diligence process?
- Who manages you managers?
4. Income Risk
- What would happen if you were no longer here? Will you run out of money?
5. Tax and Estate Risk
- Do you know what your tax liability would be if you and or spouse passed away tomorrow?
If you would like a second opinion on your investment portfolio, it's time for you to give us a call.