PORTFOLIOS DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR YOU
Advisor Managed Discretionary Accounts (AMA)
With a CIBC Wood Gundy Advisor Managed Account, we work together to create a customized portfolio of investments based on your goals. As your Portfolio Manager we will provide you guidance and delivery of investment solutions that meet your unique needs.
Enjoy the following benefits with a CIBC Wood Gundy Advisor Managed Account:
More time to focus on the important things in your life
We manage the day-to-day investment decisions so you can concentrate on what matters most to you.
Tailored to you and your needs
We construct a suitable investment strategy that goes hand-in-hand with your goals, risk tolerance and time horizon.
A clear picture of your portfolio of investments
You know which securities are held in your portfolio, so you can easily track your progress to your goals.
Competitive fee structure
You receive tailored services including financial advice, portfolio development and reviews, trade execution and comprehensive reporting for one all-inclusive fee.
The option to exclude specific investments
You decide. For instance, if you’re passionate about responsible investing, you can exclude companies that don’t meet your environmental, social and governance standards.
Fee-Based Premium Account Service (Portfolio Partner)
With the Portfolio Partner premium fee-based service, we work closely with you to implement an investment strategy tailored to your unique goals. We then work together to manage your portfolio on an ongoing basis so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Enjoy the following benefits with a CIBC Wood Gundy Portfolio Partner* account:
- Professional advice and access to a wide range of investment option
- No annual administration fees
- Preferred interest rates on cash balances and margin loans
- Potential tax benefits
- Renowned investment, corporate and industry research
- Detailed account statements and online access to account updates
- Known, up-front an annual fee percentage (charged quarterly) gives you freedom to pursue your investment strategy without worrying about individual transaction costs.
* Minimum account balance of $100,000 per household applies. There are a maximum number of commission-free trades allowed each year, based on the value of your account. Trades and annual fees are pro-rated on an annualized basis. A standard trade fee applies to excess trades.