Who Is Our Ideal Client?
- Our ideal client expects to be updated about matters that could derail their financial plans.
- Our ideal client seeks more than just numbers. They value process.
- Our ideal client values our fiduciary duty and recognizes that we hold their interests above our own. They recognize that our fee schedule is fair and eliminates conflict of interest.
- Our ideal client wants a team that can integrate wealth and estate planning into their recommendations to align with their financial and life goals.
- Our ideal client recognizes their own biases and weaknesses. They value regular communication and the ability to receive assistance in a timely and prompt manner.
- Our ideal client is someone who values professional advice that includes cutting edge investment management and risk control.
- Our ideal client is an individual (or couple) seeking a long-term personal financial planning and asset management relationship. They want to take control of their financial lives and recognize the need to outsource to qualified professionals so they can focus on what they enjoy and do best.
- Our ideal client expects us to never “sit on our hands” when market conditions change.
- Our ideal client is enthusiastic about being educated on investing and personal finance.
- Our ideal client is engaged in the management of their finances, trusts the process, and isn’t afraid to provide constructive feedback and criticism.
- Our ideal client has experience in the markets and wants something different. They want access to an innovative process that is capable of navigating changing market conditions.
Process of Becoming a Client
By employing a process that is both disciplined and comprehensive, we are able to integrate your financial decisions effectively within your broader life goals (and thus increase the probability of achieving those goals).
The Process consists of the following four steps:
1. We want to understand your current circumstances, goals and desires:
Time is a precious commodity and we won't waste your time. We will schedule a time, at your convenience and desired location, to meet face to face (in the case of a married couple, we would request that both parties are involved). During our initial time together, we will ask a lot of questions as well as answer any of the questions that you may have. It is vitally important that we have a sound understanding of what you are looking for and where you would like to be. Equally important is that you understand what our team is all about and what we are able to provide to you.
If you decide that you would like to have a working relationship with our team and engage our services, we will require additional information from you. (ie: investment statements, copies of wills, life insurance statements, etc.). We can provide you with a check list to assist you in the process of gathering the required information. We will also ask for permission to contact your Tax and Legal Professionals to introduce ourselves as well as get additional information.
2. Develop a comprehensive financial plan:
Utilizing all the information relating to your situation and goals, we will work in conjunction with your Tax and Legal Professionals (as required) to develop a comprehensive plan. We will analyze the results of the plan based upon your current situation. Should there be any gaps or shortfalls between your current situation and your ability to achieve your desired goals, we will also include recommendations and action points that will need to be implemented in order for you to achieve your desired goals.
The details of the plan (with your permission) will be shared with your Tax and/or Legal Professionals.
3. Development and implementation of your customized Investment Policy Statement:
Upon review and agreement of the plan, an Investment Policy Statement and Plan of Action will be developed as a road map to your success.
Many factors are taken into consideration upon crafting your Investment Policy Statement. The factors include: income requirements, return expectations, liquidity needs, time horizon, and potential tax liabilities.
4. Monitor all of the above and update as required:
To ensure success of achieving your goal, regular updates (measuring and evaluating portfolio performance) will be scheduled (based upon your availability) and reviews will be completed to address any changes required to your plan.