Wondering what the recent elections mean for markets? Wonder no more. In our recent virtual event, chief investment officer of CIBC Private Wealth U.S., David Donabedian gave us his take on the U.S. midterm elections and this year of market volatility. Providing U.S. market insights with a Canadian inflection, this on-demand video explores these questions:
- Why has 2022 been such a bad year for U.S. markets?
- Is the U.S. going into a recession, and how do we know?
- When can we expect U.S. interest rates to stop rising?
- What do we need to see the market rebound?
- How does this impact us in Canada?
Contact me if you’d like to learn more about our upcoming events, or if you’re looking for more of our cross-border insights. If you found this video useful, please feel free to share it with your family and friends.