Finding the "right fit" with an Investment Advisor for you and your family
It is critical that your Investment Advisor's experience, personality and expertise aligns with what's most important to you.
Here are some key questions to consider when meeting an advisor:
- What is your investment philosophy?
- What other types of services over and above investment services do you offer (financial planning/ estate planning/ retirement planning)?
- What is the cost for your services?
- Is there a particular type of client that you work with (professional/ business owner/ retiree)?
- What are your credentials?